WIND CREEK BETHLEHEM CASINO REMAINS CLOSED TO BUSES UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.
Visit the Wind Creek Resort Bethlehem, the premiere choice of Pennsylvania hotels, resorts & casinos, featuring:
• Over 3,000 slot machines, video poker and electronic table games.
• Over 200 live table games including Blackjack, Texas Hold’em Bonus and a 26-table Poker Room.
• Award-Winning hotel with 300 beautifully appointed hotel rooms offering amenities such as Wi-Fi, indoor pool and 42″ TVs.
• Quality entertainment in the Molten Lounge, Vision Nightclub, Coil and the Wind Creek Event Center.
• Dining at Emeril’s Chop House, Emeril’s Fish House, Buddy V’s Ristorante, Chopstick, Steelworks Buffet and Grill and more.
• Premiere shopping with over 30 stores including Michael Kors, Coach, Under Armour, Tommy Hilfiger and Charming Charlie.
$45 Slot Free Play daily
• Must be at least 21 years of age or older to enter the Wind Creek Casino and receive our bonus.
• Must present a Government-issued picture ID.
• Bonus is given as a courtesy by the casino and is subject to change without notice.
For more information visit https://www.windcreekbethlehem.com/
$40.00 Special Reduced Round Trip Fare.
Round Trip Excursion tickets will be available in the New York Port Authority Bus Terminal (PABT) at the New Jersey Transit Ticket Windows. Tickets are only valid for 48 hours from time of purchase.
One-Way tickets from Wind Creek to the PABT should be purchased from the Wind Creek Gift Shop. The current cost for a One-Way ticket is $35.
The Wind Creek Gift Shop only accepts credit cards as forms of payment. No cash, check, or debit card will be accepted.
• Passengers have the option of purchasing a ticket from the driver for $40.
• Drivers do not carry money and cannot make change. Passengers are required to have exact fare when boarding buses on this line.
• Drivers sell One-Way cash fares only. Cash fare Senior Discount tickets, Children’s tickets or Round Trip tickets are not available.
• Operators are not required to accept bill larger than $20.00.
• All tickets are non-refundable.