BELOW SCHEDULE IS EFFECTIVE THURSDAY, JULY 29, 2021, AND UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE:
Visit the Wind Creek Resort Bethlehem, the premier choice of
Pennsylvania hotels, resorts & casinos, featuring:
• Over 3,000 slot machines, video poker, and electronic table games.
• Over 200 live table games including Blackjack, and Texas Hold’em Bonus.
• Award-Winning hotel with 282 beautifully appointed hotel rooms offering amenities such as Wi-Fi, and 42″ TVs.
• Quality entertainment in the Molten Lounge, Vision Nightclub, Coil, and the Wind Creek Event Center.
• Dining at Emeril’s Chop House, Burgers and More by Emeril, The Sportsbook, Chopstick, Steelworks Buffet and Grill, and more.
• Premiere shopping with over 30 stores including Michael Kors, Coach, Under Armour, Tommy Hilfiger, Famous Footwear, and DKNY.
For more information, visit the Wind Creek Bethlehem website.
SPECIAL SAME-DAY FARE $50.00
Round-Trip Excursion tickets are available in New York’s Port Authority Bus Terminal (PABT) at the
New Jersey Transit Ticket Windows 1-10. Tickets are valid for same-day use only. Special Same-Day Fare is subject to change.
Special Same-Day Fare includes round-trip bus ticket, and $45 Free Slot Play daily.
• Bonus: $45 Free Slot Play daily
• Must be at least 21 years of age or older to enter the Wind Creek Bethlehem Casino and receive the bonus.
• Must present a Government-issued picture ID.
• Bonus is given as a courtesy by the casino and is subject to change without notice.
• One-Way tickets from Wind Creek to the PABT may be purchased from the Wind Creek Gift Shop.
• The current cost for a One-Way ticket is $40.20.
• The Wind Creek Gift Shop only accepts credit cards as forms of payment. No cash, check, or debit card will be accepted.
• Passengers have the option of purchasing a ticket from the driver for $45 one-way.
• Drivers do not carry monies and cannot make change. Passengers are required to have exact fare when boarding buses on this line.
• Drivers sell One-Way Cash Fares only. Cash fare senior discount tickets, children’s tickets, and round-trip tickets are not available.
• Operators are not required to accept bills larger than $20.00.
• All tickets are non-refundable.