Trans-Bridge Lines does not permit pets on our motorcoaches. Only service animals will be transported as defined by the United States Department of Justice. All other animals are prohibited, including emotional support animals.
When Trans-Bridge Lines transports service animals, in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) guidelines, they must remain on the floor, and cannot block the aisle. The passenger must keep his or her service animal under control at all times. The service animal must be on a leash, harness, or other tethers, or in an animal carrier.
- Trans-Bridge Lines does not check baggage. However, for passenger convenience, passenger baggage will be transported in the lower baggage compartment of the motorcoach.
- Any baggage stored in the baggage compartment must be tagged with a legible name tag.
- Passengers must identify themselves when picking up their baggage at their destination.
- All bags are subject to search and inspection.
- Only hand baggage will be carried on board by passengers. Bags not able to fit in the overhead compartments must be placed under the passenger’s seat or in the lower baggage bays.
- Because of space limitations, we must limit each passenger to two (2) suitcases and one (1) carry-on.
- The maximum weight limit is 50 pounds per bag.
- A folding bicycle in a standard-sized carrying bag is permitted and will be transported in the lower baggage bay.
- Excess baggage or large items, such as full-sized bicycles, will be transported for additional costs. Please refer to our Package Express Service regarding transporting larger items.
- Excess baggage costs must be paid prior to boarding and shipped as Package Express.
- Trans-Bridge Lines is not responsible for lost, damaged, or misplaced baggage.
Full Connections to all points, via all major bus lines may be made in New York City at P.A.B.T. For schedule information call (212) 502-2200.
Commuter / Multi-Ride Pass Refunds:
Refunds on unused Commuter / Multi-Ride passes must be requested prior to expiration.
Unused Commuter / Multi-Ride passes requested for refund will lose their discount provided by the Commuter Program. Valid, partially used, commuter passes will be refunded by first subtracting the full one-way adult fare value multiplied by the number of used tickets from the actual sales price of the original discounted sales amount. At times, this will result in no refund. Should a refund exist after the loss of discount, there will be a 5% administrative fee applied to the total remaining value of unused passes.
To request a refund on Commuter Book passes only, please call 610-868-6001.
Passes will be refunded to the debit or credit card used.
All other tickets, including One-Way, Round-Trip, Reduced Fare, Cash Fares, and Pier Transportation are non-refundable.
Trans-Bridge gift certificates make a perfect gift for any occasion! They are valid for Trans-Bridge Lines’ New York City, Airport and Pier Services, and Trans-Bridge Tours’ One-Day, Casino One-Day and Multi-Day Tours, and Air & Cruise Vacations.
Gift certificates are available in any denomination.
Trans-Bridge gift certificates can be purchased and redeemed at the following location:
2012 Industrial Drive | Bethlehem, PA 18017
Trans-Bridge Lines and Trans-Bridge Tours is not responsible for any lost or stolen cards.
Gift certificates are non-refundable.
Holidays: New Year’s, Martin Luther King, Jr. Day, Presidents Day, Good Friday, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day.
Holiday Schedules will be changed to meet the demands of passengers for each holiday and will be listed on our website or call for schedule information.
Parking is available in the Trans-Bridge Lines customer parking lot. For a directional map to our customer parking lot and pickup area on the intermodal, click here.
ABE also offers (3) 10-minute parking spots, in short-term parking for ease of purchase. These spots are reserved and monitored for Trans-Bridge Lines’ customers only. Customers utilizing these spaces will need to obtain a parking ticket to enter the lot. Upon exiting, our customers must present their parking ticket along with a Trans-Bridge Lines ticket purchased that same day. Trans-Bridge Lines’ customers will not be charged for utilizing these spaces, should your ticket transaction take longer than the allotted time. For a directional map to Trans-Bridge Lines 10-minute parking, click here . All violators will be ticketed and towed at the owner’s expense. Please allow extra time to purchase a permit and park car, as bus will leave on schedule.
Parking Fees: First 3 days are free, $5 per day after the first 3 days (rates subject to change). A Long Term Parking Permit is available for up to 30 days.
Trans-Bridge Lines is not responsible for articles left in coaches or terminals. Articles found will be held in the Lost and Found Office in Bethlehem for no more than 30 days. Trans-Bridge Lines is not responsible for lost or stolen tickets. Call 610-868-6001, Ext. 96 and leave a detailed message describing your lost item and contact information. Due to the volume of phone calls received, you will be contacted only if your item is found.
- Package Express shipments consisting of large boxes, bicycles in crates, appliances, televisions, etc. must be pre-paid.
- Bicycles not boxed will be accepted for a $7.00 flat fee.
- The carrier is not responsible for any damage that may occur during transport.
- Any package in excess of 100 lbs. will not be carried.
- Passengers must meet the bus at the Port Authority Bus Terminal to get their packages.
- Glass mirrors, frames, televisions, VCRs, computer equipment, and auto glass must be in protective cartons.
- Shipper assumes full risk of loss or damage. The carrier shall not be liable.
- To utilize the Package Express Service, please call our Customer Service Department at 610-868-6001.
Park at your own risk while utilizing service.
Trans-Bridge Lines will not be held liable for theft or damage
to vehicles parked in our authorized parking lots/areas.
- William Penn Highway / Rt. 33 Park & Ride
- Allentown Bus Terminal – Permit only. Contact the Allentown Bus Terminal for more information. 610-434-6188
- Lehigh Valley International Airport (ABE) Terminal – Permit only/Non-Refundable
To obtain a Trans-Bridge Passenger Parking Lot Permit, a valid Trans-Bridge Lines Round-Trip or Newark Airport bus ticket/boarding pass or Commuter Pass for New York must be presented at the time of the request, otherwise, the permit will not be issued. Rate: Parking is free for the first three days (a permit will still be required for the first 3 days), $5.00 per day for four to 30 days (rates subject to change). The permit must be obtained/purchased prior to departure by visiting our Main Office at 2012 Industrial Drive or at the Lehigh Valley International Airport at the Passenger Services Desk located on the Lower Level, near Baggage Claims in Arrivals. All violators will be ticketed and towed at the owner’s expense. Trans-Bridge Lines and Lehigh-Northampton Airport Authority (LNAA) are not liable for theft or damage to vehicles while parked at ABE. Please allow extra time to purchase a bus ticket(s), obtain a permit, and park car, as buses leave at scheduled departure times. Parking terms are subject to change, at any time, with or without notice. Parking is by permit only and is non-refundable.
- Clinton, NJ Park & Ride
- Branchburg Park & Ride – Permit only. Contact Branchburg Township Clerks Office. Should Township Office be closed, emergency one-day permits are
available at the Bagel Garden in Branchburg. 908-526-1300
- Doylestown SEPTA Train Station – On-street parking only; do not park in SEPTA lot.
- Flemington Liberty Village Lower Commuter Lot – Overnight parking permitted.
- New Hope – See authorized agent (at the UPS Store) for designated parking area in Logan Square Shopping Center.
Trans-Bridge Lines is committed to ensuring that no person is excluded from, or denied the benefits of our services on the basis of race, color, religion or religious creed, gender, marital status, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, ethnic origin, citizenship, age, military and protected veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy, disability, medical condition, or any basis protected by law. Any person who believes that they have, individually, or as a member of any specific class of persons, been subjected to discrimination, may file a complaint in writing to Trans-Bridge Lines. To file a complaint, or for more information on Trans-Bridge Lines’ obligations under Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, write to 2012 Industrial Drive, Bethlehem, PA 18017.
Trans-Bridge Lines reserves the right to refuse transportation or eject from the coach any person under the influence of intoxicating beverages or drugs or one whose conduct may be objectionable to other passengers.
Food and Beverages
No food or beverages are permitted on the bus, with the exception of bottled water.
Smoking is prohibited on Trans-Bridge Lines buses including, electronic cigarettes and vaporizers.
Cell Phones and Electronics
Trans-Bridge Lines acknowledges the need for some limited use of cell phones with the following limitations: Turn cell phone ringers off and keep calls short. Use low tones in conversation. Above all, be courteous to your fellow passengers who may wish to read or rest undisturbed. Phones/MP3 players or the use of other electronic devices are permitted only when used with headphones, so as not to disturb the driver or other passengers who may wish to relax or carry on quiet conversation.
A hoverboard, also known as a self-balancing two-wheeled board or self-balancing electric scooter is not permitted on the bus.
Our goal is to make your travel on Trans-Bridge Lines a safe, pleasant, and convenient experience. We are available to meet the needs of customers with disabilities. We provide assistance with boarding and de-boarding buses, storage, and retrieval of mobility devices.
Keys to a Successful Trip
We provide assistance to customers with disabilities. There are three steps that help us to best serve you:
1. Call our office at 610-868-6001 ext. 93 at least 48 hours prior to your departure.
2. Provide our customer service associate with information about your specific travel needs and schedule.
3. Inform our employees of your needs during your trip.
Assistance in Boarding
When you provide 48-hour advance notice, we can better assist you. If you do not provide this notice, we will make every reasonable effort to help you. We ask that you arrive at least 15 minutes prior to the bus departure time.
When using a wheelchair lift-equipped bus, the combined weight of the customer and mobility aid cannot exceed 600 pounds. The mobility aid can be no more than 47 inches long by 36 inches wide.
Personal Care Assistants
In order to meet the needs of passengers with disabilities, Trans-Bridge Lines allows one Personal Care Assistant to board the bus, without the need of a ticket, when accompanying and / or providing assistance to the disabled passenger.
Guidelines / Rules are as follows:
The disabled passenger must present a New Jersey Transit Reduced Fare Card stamped “DISABLED GUIDE”. This is the only acceptable form of ID for a Personal Care Assistant.
If the ID is not stamped with “DISABLED GUIDE”, the person accompanying the disabled passenger must purchase a ticket to board the bus.
Drivers cannot delay departures as a result of passengers who do not present the proper ID and who need to purchase tickets to board the bus.
Trans-Bridge Lines tickets may be purchased online via the company website at www.transbridgelines.com, click ‘Buy Tickets‘. You may also purchase One-Way and Round-Trip tickets at any of our Authorized Ticket Agents. All One-Way and Round-Trip tickets are valid for six months from the date of purchase. Please view Agents & Stops for a complete listing of ticket agents and hours.
To purchase tickets in advance by telephone, using your credit or debit card, please call 610-868-6001. We recommend purchasing tickets by telephone two weeks prior to departure to leave ample time for delivery. We will send your tickets via Priority Mail with guaranteed delivery within one to three days by the United States Postal Service. Additional fees apply for this service.
Passengers departing from Allentown Bus Terminal, Lehigh Valley International Airport, Bethlehem Transportation Center, Easton Intermodal Transportation Center, and the Clinton Park and Ride, and who do not already have a ticket, must purchase one at the location in order to board the bus. Passengers will not be transported without a ticket / boarding pass. If your location is closed, please purchase your ticket online.
Trans-Bridge Lines does not offer reserved seating on our motorcoaches. Seating is on a first come first served basis, therefore, we cannot guarantee seating on any given run. The advance purchase of tickets is not required however, highly recommended. The advance purchase of paper or electronic tickets does not reserve or guarantee seating on a particular run.
Please note that reservations are required for Pier Transportation.
- All schedules are subject to change without notice.
- Trans-Bridge Lines cannot assume responsibility for inconvenience, expense, or damage resulting from errors in timetables,
failure to make connections, mechanical errors, or operator errors.
- Trans-Bridge Lines is not responsible for formulating policies regarding rules, regulations, and fares beyond its own lines.
- Stops may be added to meet demand or overloads.
- Although Trans-Bridge Lines does its best to provide on-time service, we do not guarantee arrival or departure times.
- As with any other form of transportation, delays are possible and unpredictable. Trans-Bridge is not liable for delays, cancellations, or incompletion of runs caused by accidents, breakdowns, unfavorable road conditions, and other delays due to loading time, traffic, weather, and other circumstances beyond our control.
- Fares are not guaranteed until booked.
- One-Way and Round-Trip tickets are valid for six (6) months. Round-Trip tickets cannot be used for one-way transportation by two (2) passengers.
- Trans-Bridge Lines Commuter Book tickets must be used by the original purchaser only, and may not be shared.
- Trans-Bridge Lines, Inc. is not responsible for lost or stolen tickets.
- All One-Way, Round-Trip, Reduced Fare, and Pier Transportation tickets purchased are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
- Credit card chargebacks or fraudulent reporting may result in loss of future travel on all Trans-Bridge Lines routes.