Trans-Bridge Lines does not permit pets on our motorcoaches. Only service animals will be transported as defined by the United States Department of Justice. All other animals are prohibited, including emotional support animals.
When Trans-Bridge Lines transports service animals, in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) guidelines, they must remain on the floor, and cannot block the aisle. The passenger must keep his or her service animal under control at all times. The service animal must be on a leash, harness, or other tethers, or in an animal carrier.
- Trans-Bridge Lines does not check baggage. However, for passenger convenience, passenger baggage will be transported in the lower baggage compartment of the motorcoach.
- Any baggage stored in the baggage compartment must be tagged with a legible name tag.
- Passengers must identify themselves when picking up their baggage at their destination.
- All bags are subject to search and inspection.
- Only hand baggage will be carried on board by passengers. Bags not able to fit in the overhead compartments must be placed under the passenger’s seat or in the lower baggage bays.
- Because of space limitations, we must limit each passenger to two (2) suitcases and one (1) carry-on.
- The maximum weight limit is 50 pounds per bag.
- A folding bicycle in a standard-sized carrying bag is permitted and will be transported in the lower baggage bay.
- Full-sized bicycles will be transported for a flat rate of $7.00.
- Trans-Bridge Lines carries baggage and luggage as a courtesy to our passengers. We are not responsible for lost, damaged, or misplaced baggage, luggage, or the items contained within them.
Bicycles, not boxed, will be accepted for a $7 flat fee.
Trans-Bridge Lines is not responsible for any damage that may occur during transport.
Full Connections to all points, via all major bus lines may be made in New York City at Port Authority Bus Terminal. For schedule information call 212-502-2200.
Commuter / Multi-Ride Pass Refunds:
Refunds on unused Commuter / Multi-Ride passes must be requested prior to expiration.
Unused Commuter / Multi-Ride passes requested for refund will lose their discount provided by the Commuter Program. Valid, partially used, commuter passes will be refunded by first subtracting the full one-way adult fare value multiplied by the number of used tickets from the actual sales price of the original discounted sales amount. At times, this will result in no refund. Should a refund exist after the loss of discount, there will be a 5% administrative fee applied to the total remaining value of unused passes.
To request a refund on Commuter Book passes only, please call 610-868-6001.
Passes will be refunded to the debit or credit card used.
All other tickets, including One-Way, Round-Trip, Reduced Fare, Cash Fares, and Pier Transportation are non-refundable.
Trans-Bridge gift certificates make the perfect gift for any occasion! They are valid for Trans-Bridge Lines New York City, Airport and Pier Services, and Trans-Bridge Tours One-Day and Multi-Day Tours, Casino Tours, and Air & Cruise Vacations.
Gift certificates are available in any denomination.
Trans-Bridge gift certificates can be purchased and redeemed at the following location:
2012 Industrial Drive, Bethlehem, PA 18017
Trans-Bridge Lines and Trans-Bridge Tours are not responsible for any lost or stolen certificates.
Gift certificates are non-refundable.
Holidays: New Year’s, Martin Luther King, Jr. Day, Presidents Day, Good Friday, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, and Christmas.
Holiday Schedules will be modified to meet passenger demand and will be posted to our website under HOLIDAY SCHEDULES.
Parking is available in the Trans-Bridge Lines customer parking lot located to the right upon entering the airport entrance. For a directional map of our customer parking lot and pickup area on the intermodal, click here.
To obtain a Trans-Bridge Passenger Parking Lot Permit, a valid Trans-Bridge Lines Round-Trip or Newark Airport bus ticket/boarding pass or Commuter Pass for New York must be presented at the time of the request, otherwise, the permit will not be issued. Rate: Parking is free for the first three days (a permit will still be required for the first 3 days), $5.00 per day for four to 30 days (rates subject to change).
The permit must be obtained/purchased prior to departure by visiting our Main Office at 2012 Industrial Drive, Bethlehem, which is approximately one mile from the Airport.
All violators will be ticketed and towed at the owner’s expense. Trans-Bridge Lines and Lehigh-Northampton Airport Authority (LNAA) are not liable for theft or damage to vehicles while parked at ABE. Please allow extra time to purchase a bus ticket(s), obtain a permit, and park car, as buses leave at scheduled departure times. Parking terms are subject to change, at any time, with or without notice.
All pick-ups and drop-offs at the Airport are on the Intermodal near the car rental lot.
Trans-Bridge Lines is not responsible for articles left in coaches or terminals. Articles found will be held in the Lost and Found Office in Bethlehem for no more than 30 days. Trans-Bridge Lines is not responsible for lost or stolen tickets. Call 610-868-6001, Ext. 96 and leave a detailed message describing your lost item and contact information. Due to the volume of phone calls received, you will be contacted only if your item is found.
Park at your own risk while utilizing service.
Trans-Bridge Lines will not be held liable for theft or damage
to vehicles parked in our authorized parking lots/areas.
- Allentown Transportation Center (ATC) – Parking at ATC is available through the Allentown Parking Authority for the transportation deck located at 603 West Linden Street. Parking permits must be purchased online at the current rate, or via an hourly rate purchased through PayByPhone or at the transportation deck.
For more information, click HERE.
- Bethlehem Transportation Center (BTC) – Parking at (BTC) is through the Bethlehem Parking Authority. Monthly permits are available or pay by hour/days.
Click HERE for more information and ways to pay.
- Branchburg Park & Ride – Parking is by permit only. Please contact the Branchburg Township Clerks Office at 908-526-1300, ext. 103 for permits and rates or
- Clinton, NJ Park & Ride – NJ Route 31, Clinton, NJ.
- Doylestown SEPTA Train Station – On-street parking only; do not park in the SEPTA lot.
- Easton Intermodal Transportation Center (EITC) – Parking at the Easton Intermodal Transportation Center includes covered garage space. Payment times and rates are through a Pay-By-Plate System. Click HERE for more information.
- Flemington Liberty Village Lower Commuter Lot – Overnight parking permitted.
- Hellertown Park & Ride – Silvex Road, Bethlehem, PA.
- Lehigh Valley International Airport (ABE) – Permit only/Non-Refundable
To obtain a Trans-Bridge Passenger Parking Lot Permit, a valid Trans-Bridge Lines Round-Trip or Newark Airport bus ticket/boarding pass or Commuter Pass for New York must be presented at the time of the request, otherwise, the permit will not be issued. Rate: Parking is free for the first three days (a permit will still be required for the first 3 days), $5.00 per day for four to 30 days (rates subject to change). The permit must be obtained/purchased prior to departure by visiting our Main Office at 2012 Industrial Drive, Bethlehem, which is approximately one mile from the Airport. All violators will be ticketed and towed at the owner’s expense. Trans-Bridge Lines and Lehigh-Northampton Airport Authority (LNAA) are not liable for theft or damage to vehicles while parked at ABE. Please allow extra time to purchase a bus ticket(s), obtain a permit, and park car, as buses leave at scheduled departure times. Parking terms are subject to change, at any time, with or without notice.
- New Hope – See the authorized agent (at the UPS Store) for the designated parking area in Logan Square Shopping Center.
- Wescosville Park & Ride – 4440 Hamilton Boulevard, off Schuler Street.
- William Penn Highway / Rt. 33 Park & Ride – Emrick Boulevard, Easton, PA.
Trans-Bridge Lines is committed to ensuring that no person is excluded from, or denied the benefits of our services on the basis of race, color, religion or religious creed, gender, marital status, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, ethnic origin, citizenship, age, military and protected veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy, disability, medical condition, or any basis protected by law. Any person who believes that they have, individually, or as a member of any specific class of persons, been subjected to discrimination, may file a complaint in writing to Trans-Bridge Lines. To file a complaint, or for more information on Trans-Bridge Lines’ obligations under Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, write to 2012 Industrial Drive, Bethlehem, PA 18017.
Trans-Bridge Lines reserves the right to refuse transportation or eject from the coach any person under the influence of intoxicating beverages or drugs or one whose conduct may be objectionable to other passengers.
Food and Beverages
No food or beverages are permitted on the bus, with the exception of bottled water.
Smoking is prohibited on Trans-Bridge Lines buses including, electronic cigarettes and vaporizers.
Cell Phones and Electronics / Quiet Policy
Trans-Bridge Lines acknowledges the need for some limited use of cell phones with the following limitations: Turn cell phone ringers off and keep calls short. Use low tones in conversation. Above all, be courteous to your fellow passengers who may wish to read or rest undisturbed. Phones/MP3 players or the use of other electronic devices are permitted only when used with headphones, so as not to disturb the driver or other passengers who may wish to relax or carry on a quiet conversation.
A hoverboard, also known as a self-balancing two-wheeled board or self-balancing electric scooter is not permitted on the bus.
Our goal is to make your travel on Trans-Bridge Lines a safe, pleasant, and convenient experience. We are available to meet the needs of customers with disabilities. We provide assistance with boarding and de-boarding buses, storage, and retrieval of mobility devices.
Keys to a Successful Trip
We provide assistance to customers with disabilities. There are three steps that help us to best serve you:
1. Call our office at 610-868-6001 at least 48 hours prior to your departure.
2. Provide our customer service associate with information about your specific travel needs and schedule.
3. Inform our employees of your needs during your trip.
Assistance in Boarding
When you provide 48-hour advance notice, we can better assist you. If you do not provide this notice, we will make every reasonable effort to help you. We ask that you arrive at least 15 minutes prior to the bus departure time.
When using a wheelchair lift-equipped bus, the combined weight of the customer and mobility aid cannot exceed 600 pounds. The mobility aid can be no more than 47 inches long by 36 inches wide.
Personal Care Assistants
In order to meet the needs of passengers with disabilities, Trans-Bridge Lines allows one Personal Care Assistant to board the bus, without the need of a ticket, when accompanying and/or providing assistance to the disabled passenger.
Guidelines / Rules are as follows:
The disabled passenger must present a New Jersey Transit Reduced Fare Card stamped “DISABLED GUIDE”. This is the only acceptable form of ID for a Personal Care Assistant.
If the ID is not stamped with “DISABLED GUIDE”, the person accompanying the disabled passenger must purchase a ticket to board the bus.
Drivers cannot delay departures as a result of passengers who do not present the proper ID and who need to purchase tickets to board the bus.
Trans-Bridge Lines acknowledges the need for some limited conversation and use of cell phones with the following limitations:
- Turn cell phone ringers off and keep calls short.
- Use low tones in conversation.
- Above all, be courteous to your fellow passengers who may wish to read or rest undisturbed.
- Phones/MP3 players or the use of other electronic devices are permitted only when used with headphones, so as not to disturb the driver or other passengers who may wish to relax or carry on a quiet conversation.
- All schedules are subject to change without notice.
- Trans-Bridge Lines cannot assume responsibility for inconvenience, expense, or damage resulting from errors in timetables,
failure to make connections, mechanical errors, or operator errors.
- Trans-Bridge Lines is not responsible for formulating policies regarding rules, regulations, and fares beyond its own lines.
- Stops may be added to meet demand or overloads.
- Although Trans-Bridge Lines does its best to provide on-time service, we do not guarantee arrival or departure times.
- As with any other form of transportation, delays are possible and unpredictable. Trans-Bridge is not liable for delays, cancellations, or incompletion of runs caused by accidents, breakdowns, unfavorable road conditions, and other delays due to loading time, traffic, weather, and other circumstances beyond our control.
- Fares are not guaranteed until booked
- One-Way and Round-Trip tickets are valid for the scheduled date of travel and become null and void if not used or rescheduled before the original date of travel
- Round-Trip tickets cannot be used for one-way transportation by two (2) passengers
- The purchase of any ticket does not guarantee a particular seat on the motorcoach.
- Only reservation-based schedules are confirmed for the route booked. Non-reservation-based schedules operate on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Trans-Bridge Lines Commuter Pass tickets must be used by the original purchaser only, and may not be shared
- Trans-Bridge Lines, Inc. is not responsible for lost or stolen tickets
- All One-Way, Round-Trip, Reduced Fare, and Pier Transportation tickets purchased are non-refundable and non-exchangeable
- False credit card chargebacks or fraudulent reporting may result in loss of future travel on all Trans-Bridge Lines routes