Interested candidates may send resumes or applications via email to: email@example.com.
This applies to both, driver and office positions.
Position Title: Accounting Assistant
Employment Type: Full-Time
Location: Bethlehem, PA
Work Days: Monday-Friday
Trans-Bridge Lines, Inc. is seeking a full-time Accounting Assistant who will play a vital role in the Accounting Department. This position will need a person with accounting or related industry experience and an eye for detail.
Trans-Bridge Lines, Inc. is a family-owned and operated Lehigh Valley motorcoach company. In its 80th year, the company offers daily service to New York City, and Newark and JFK Airports from the Lehigh Valley area. Service is also provided from Doylestown and New Hope, Pennsylvania; and in New Jersey from Clinton, Phillipsburg, Frenchtown, Lambertville, Flemington, and Branchburg. Weekday service is available to Lower Manhattan, Wall Street, and Jersey City from the Lehigh Valley and Clinton. Affiliate Company, Delaware River Coach Lines, operates local transit service between Easton and Phillipsburg under contract with New Jersey Transit. Trans-Bridge’s Charter Department is available for business groups, schools, and organizations, with custom-designed one-day and overnight trips, sporting events, shows, and special city tours. Trans-Bridge Tours, another affiliate company, offers One-Day, Multi-Day, and Casino Tours, as well as, Air & Cruise Vacations.
The companies are now in the family’s third generation of ownership and management.
- Process invoices from receipt to cutting checks.
- Reconcile vendor statements.
- Reconcile cash deposits and internal/external ticket sales agent shift reports.
- Reconcile bank statements as well as monthly internal and external agent reports.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of bookkeeping practices and procedures.
- Must be reliable and responsible.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, and Outlook), have accurate data entry skills, and knowledge of accounting software.
- Knowledge of Multiview or other related database financial software a plus.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions.
Education and Experience:
- Associate or Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Business Administration is preferred.
- Five years of Accounting/Business Administration experience is preferred.
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Repeating motion that may include wrists, hands, and fingers.
- Be able to work in an open office. Remote work on rare occasions.
- Must be able to wear facial covering for a prolonged period of time, and social distance when dealing with customers and fellow co-workers.
- Life Insurance
- Vacation, personal, sick time
- Flexible Spending Account plan
- Employee Assistance Program
Trans-Bridge Lines, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Offers of employment are contingent upon passing drug and screening criteria pertaining to the job.
Interested candidates may send resumes or applications via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.