Drivers sell Cash Fares only when the terminals or agents are closed, subject to the following guidelines:
- Drivers do not carry monies and cannot make change. Passengers are required to have exact fare when boarding buses.
- A surcharge will apply when buying Cash Fares. Trans-Bridge Lines is not liable for the difference between the Cash Fare price and the price of a ticket purchased online or from one of our Authorized Ticket Agents.
- Drivers sell One-Way Cash Fares only. Cash Fares for Reduced Fares, Children’s, and Round-Trip tickets are not available. This includes senior and military discounts.
- Operators are not required to accept bills larger than $20.00.
- These fares are valid both eastbound and westbound.
- Cash Fares are not available at the Port Authority Bus Terminal.
Refunds: Trans-Bridge Lines, Inc. is not responsible for lost or stolen tickets. All One-Way and Round-Trip tickets purchased are non-refundable.
Limits: All One-Way and Round-Trip tickets are valid for six (6) months from the date of sale. Round-Trip tickets cannot be used for One-Way transportation by two (2) passengers.
The below Cash Fares are effective September 11, 2023, and until further notice:
|Departure Town||Newark Airport||NYC Port Authority|
|Bethlehem Transportation Center||$60.00||$60.00|
|Lehigh Valley Airport (ABE)||$60.00||$60.00|
|William Penn Highway||$60.00||$60.00|
|Wind Creek Bethlehem||$60.00||$60.00|
Intermediate to Intermediate – $4.00
Newark Airport to Port Authority Bus Terminal is not available.